sleepytime gorilla museum - grand opening and closing



||| RESPOSTED |||
||| One of my favorite bands of all time |||

.:: S.G.M. are Kihlstedt on electric violin, percussion guitar, autoharp, pump organ and voice; Nils Frykdahl on guitars, Tibetan bells, autoharp and voice; Moe! Staiano on percussion, metal, pressure-cap marimba, spring, spring-nail guitar, popping turtle, food containers and tympani; Dan Rathbun on bass, slide-piano log, pedal-action wiggler, thing, autoharp, and voice; and David Shamrock on drums and piano (he has since left the band)…

read on


download: sleepytime gorilla museum - grand opening and closing


pass: indie-ground.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for this! I love this band. I have to two newer albums which I truely adore.

I just found your fantastic blog full of great music. Thanks and keep it up!

indieground said...

thanx man, i hope you enjoy the album and support this awesome band.

eventually i'm gonna reupload the other SGM albums posted on my blog, so keep checking it out, ok

take it easy

 
Copyright © indieground